Respiratory Protection Program
Our respiratory protection program provides organizations a comprehensive plan to meet necessary regulations and ensure safe everyday respirator use. Each program is designed to protect employees in industrial settings. These programs also meet the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Code of Federal Regulations 1910.134.
- Detailed respiratory health questionnaire
- Pulmonary function testing (Spirometry)
- Physician review with recommended respiratory clearance
Employee Education and Training:
- Presentation explaining respirator fit-testing methods
- Hands-on training of respiratory use and maintenance
- Question & Answer session for employees
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Employee signed fit-testing and training documentation
- Individual employee medical clearance forms
- Quantitative fit test reports
Keep Your Employees Safe!
Contact Stephens County Hospital Occupational Health Services for more information: