The Stephens County Hospital Occupational Health Services hearing conservation program (Audiometric Testing) is a comprehensive program designed to monitor the noise levels of an environment and protect the auditory capabilities of your organization’s workers. Our audiometric testing program complies with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Code of Federal Regulations 1910.95.
- Conducted by CAOHC-certified technician
- Otoscopic evaluation of the ear canal
- In-depth hearing history questionnaire
- Documented equipment calibration reports
- Employee evaluation letters
- Standard Threshold Shift (STS)
- Record Keeping
- Encourage consistent hearing protection practices
- Decrease downtime/increase productivity
- Presentation on fundamentals of hearing conservation
- Hearing protection device training
- Question & Answer session for employees
Keep Your Employees Safe!
Contact Stephens County Hospital Occupational Health Services for more information: