Hospital Transparency Information
At Stephens County Hospital we recognize you have a choice when it comes toyour health care. We are pleased to offer financial counseling through our Collections Department for prospective patients, to bring better clarity and understanding to your health care investment in advance of services.
Stephens County Hospital provides the following listing of standard pricing in accordance with federal laws. Note that standard pricing or standard charges equals gross charges NOT our cost to provide services, nor does it represent amounts billed to patients. It does NOT include any discounted agreements with insurance companies or our cash pricing to those without insurance. The majority of patients covered by Medicare, Medicaid or insurance are only responsible for account balances after mandated or negotiated discounts leaving deductibles, coinsurance and copays as balances owed. Few patients are billed standard or gross charges and those that are, are mostly for non-covered elective procedures and many of these are discounted as well. Patients without insurance receive uninsured discounts per the Hospitals Financial Assistance Policy. Additionally, patients who are experiencing financial difficulty may qualify for additional discounts through the financial assistance program up to 100% of standard or gross charges.
- 2021 Price List
- Audited Financial Statement
- Stephens County Hospital Foundation IRS Form 990
- Annual Hospital Questionnaire
- Disproportionate Share Hospital Survey - Part 1 & Part 2
- Listing of Real Property Holdings
- Listing of any Joint Ventures
- Listing of Debt
- Organization Chart
- Listing of Administrative Compensation/Benefits
- Ending Fund Balance of Hospital - Please see Audited Financial Statements, Page 12
- 2018 Hospital Financial Survey
- Proof of Accredidation