3D Mammogram Screening
At Stephens County Hospital, our expert Radiology & Imaging team knows that routine mammograms help save lives. That is why we are proud to offer the latest in breast exams and screenings to patients in the Toccoa, Georgia area.
We now provide patients access to the Senographe Pristina from GE Healthcare, a new and innovative mammography experience. Not only does this advanced machine provide incredible diagnostic accuracy, it also offers a more comfortable and relaxing exam experience to our patients.
Stephens County Hospital is proud to have received ACR Accreditation on this new 2D and 3D imaging technology from the American College of Radiology.
About the Senographe Pristina
- Easier patient positioning to reduce the chance of movement
- Provides a combination of 2D and 3D images for superior visualization of breasts for a more accurate diagnosis
- Comfortable headrests, soft armrests and flexible paddles to adapt and shape to your body for the most comfortable fit
- Often directed at women with dense breast tissue to provide better clarity to view obscured abnormalities and lesions
3D mammograms take images of the breast from multiple angles, versus the typical front and side images that a 2D mammogram takes. This allows our experts better visualization of the breast when screening for abnormalities.
Mammograms are a crucial part of breast health and are necessary for early diagnosis and intervention of breast cancer. Speak to our team to schedule yours today.
You deserve the best experience and care when it comes to your breast health, contact us today to speak to our friendly Imaging team or to schedule an appointment.
- Address: 163 Hospital Drive Toccoa, GA 30577
- (706) 282-4466