Cardiac Rehabilitation & Maintenance
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Stephens County Hospital
The goal of the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is to assist those suffering from heart disease.
Who is a Candidate for Cardiac Rehabilitation?
- Stable chest pain
- Heart attack
- Coronary stents/angioplasty
- Coronary artery bypass
- Heart valve surgery
- Heart failure
- Heart transplant
What are the Benefits of Joining the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program?
- Reduced need for hospital stays
- Reduced need for emergency room visits
- Better blood pressure management
- Increased exercise tolerance
- Risk factor management
- Reduced emotional stress, depression, and anxiety
- Improved quality of life
- Reduced risk for repeat cardiac problems
Stephens County Hospital
163 Hospital Drive
Toccoa, GA 30577