SCH COVID UPDATE
Stephens County Hospital
COVID-19 Daily Update
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing
- Total Tests completed: 4,420
- Positive Results Received: 868
- 688 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 3,525
- Pending Results: 27
- We currently have 7 patients hospitalized at Stephens County Hospital who are positive for COVID-19 and 6 others who are hospitalized pending test results.
- WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care Clinic does have testing capabilities for patients suspected of having COVID-19. Testing is done following an assessment by a medical provider of that clinic. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and wish to be assessed at WorkWell, please call 706-282-5815.
- Stephens County Hospital Physician Group (SCHPG) Clinics can offer telemedicine visits if you are concerned about coming into a medical facility. For more information, please contact your provider.
- SCHPG – Primary Care: 706-282-5840
- SCHPG – Orthopedics: 706-282-5845
- SCHPG – General Surgery: 706-282-5830
- SCHPG – OB/GYN: 706-282-5860
- Currahee Pediatrics: 706-282-7337
- WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care: 706-282-5815