SCH COVID UPDATE
Stephens County Hospital
COVID-19 Daily Update
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing:
- Total Tests completed: 4,045
- Positive Results Received: 763
- 605 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 3,232
- Pending Results: 50
- We currently have 8 patients hospitalized at Stephens County Hospital who are positive for
COVID-19 and 8 others who are hospitalized pending test results.
COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES
• Department of Public Health COVID-19 Hotline: 844-442-2681
• Stephens County Health Department: 706-282-4507
Testing Locations (by appointment):
• Franklin County Health Dept: 706-384-5575
• Habersham County Health Dept: 706-778-7156
• Hall County Health Dept: 770-531-5600
WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care Clinic does have testing capabilities for patients suspected of having COVID-19. Testing is done by appointment and only following assessment by a medical provider of that clinic. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and wish to be assessed at WorkWell, please call 706-282-5815.