SCH Covid Update
Stephens County Hospital
COVID-19 Daily Update
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing:
- Total Tests completed: 2,887
- Positive Results Received: 379
- 309 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 2,310
- Pending Results: 198
- We currently have 2 patients hospitalized at Stephens County Hospital with a confirmed positive test result for COVID-19 and 2 others awaiting results.
- Beginning Monday, July 13, 2020 we will be hosting a drive-through testing site once per week (every Monday) at differing locations around town. There is no doctor’s order required, but please arrive with an ID and your insurance card if you have insurance. The testing site will be open from 8am to noon on Mondays and the schedule is listed below:
- July 13: Mable Thomas Scott Senior Center 55 Rose lane Park Drive, Toccoa
- July 20: Mount Zion Baptist Church on Whitman Street, Toccoa
- July 27: The Pointe Church, 4387 Ga-17 Toccoa