Stephens County Hospital
COVID-19 Daily Update
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing:
- Total Tests completed: 3,693
- Positive Results Received: 588
- 487 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 2,831
- Pending Results: 274
- We are no longer able to provide testing for asymptomatic individuals. Testing will be done as a diagnostic tool for symptomatic patients of our facilities and for patients who require a COVID-19 test in conjunction with a medical procedure scheduled to be performed at our facilities.We’ve spoken at length with the Department of Public Health who is providing testing for asymptomatic individuals at the health departments in Franklin, Habersham, and Hall counties and they have asked for asymptomatic residents of Stephens County who wish to be tested for COVID-19 to contact those health departments as they work to hopefully bring testing services toStephens County in the near future. Please go to their website which is phdistrict2.org or contacttheir COVID-19 hotline at 844-442-2681. This means we will not be hosting our previouslyscheduled drive-through testing on Monday July 20th or July 27th.
For individuals who are sick,
we ask that you seek medical treatment by calling your primary care provider. If you do not have a primary care provider and are sick, we are glad to see you at WorkWell Immediate Care Clinic, but ask that you please call in advance, 706-282-5815. We thank you all for your understanding and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can in the fight against COVID-19.
Thank you for trusting Stephens County Hospital for your care.
COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES
• Department of Public Health COVID-19 Hotline: 844-442-2681
• Stephens County Health Department: 706-282-4507
Testing Locations (by appointment):
• Franklin County Health Dept: 706-384-5575
• Habersham County Health Dept: 706-778-7156
• Hall County Health Dept: 770-531-5600
WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care Clinic does have testing capabilities for patients suspected of having COVID-19. Testing is done by appointment and only following assessment by a medical provider of that clinic. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and wish to be assessed at WorkWell, please call 706-282-5815.