Stephens County Hospital
COVID-19 Daily Update
*Please note, this is data pertaining to COVID-19 cases, testing, and information from Stephens County Hospital and Stephens County Hospital Clinics only.
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing
- Total Tests completed: 5,026
- Positive Results Received: 989
- 785 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 4,005
- Pending Results: 32
- We currently have 1 patient hospitalized at Stephens County Hospital who are positive for
COVID-19 and 2 others hospitalized awaiting results.
- The State of Georgia has a COVID-19 Emotional Support Line. It operates daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM. The number is 866-399-8938.
- WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care Clinic does have testing capabilities for patients suspected of having COVID-19. Testing is done following an assessment by a medical provider of that clinic. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and wish to be assessed at WorkWell, please call 706-282-5815.
- Stephens County Hospital Physician Group (SCHPG) Clinics can offer telemedicine visits if you are concerned about coming into a medical facility. For more information, please contact your provider.
- SCHPG – Primary Care: 706-282-5840
- SCHPG – Orthopedics: 706-282-5845
- SCHPG – General Surgery: 706-282-5830
- SCHPG – OB/GYN: 706-282-5860
- Currahee Pediatrics: 706-282-7337
- WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care: 706-282-5815