Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Daily Update
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing:
- Total Tests completed: 1,634
- Positive Results Received: 175
- 133 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 1,406
- Pending Results: 53
- We currently have 1 patient hospitalized at Stephens County Hospital with a confirmed positive test result for COVID-19 and 1 awaiting results.
- 113 patients that we have treated for COVID-19 at Stephens County Hospital or Stephens County Hospital Physician Group Clinics have now fully recovered.
- There has been a marked increase in positive cases across our state and our region over the last week. To ensure the safety of our residents and staff, all visitor restrictions for our Personal Care Homes, The Clary Care Center and the Wilkinson Center, will remain in effect. No visitors are allowed to enter these facilities. We understand that families are anxious to be with their loved ones, but we are going to continue to do everything that we can to ensure the safety of those who are most vulnerable to the effects of the coronavirus, COVID-19. We are most appreciative to all our residents and to their families and friends for adhering to these protocols.
- We are continuing to keep visitor restrictions in place for the hospital. Patients who are coming to our Labor & Delivery Department or for Outpatient Surgery are allowed one support person. We will also allow one person for admitted patients to have end-of-life discussions if needed. No other visitors are allowed in the hospital at this time. We are taking every precaution to help ensure the safety of our patients and our staff during this time.