SCH COVID UPDATE
Stephens County Hospital
COVID-19 Daily Update
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing:
- Total Tests completed: 4,079
- Positive Results Received: 781
- 614 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 3,263
- Pending Results: 35
- We currently have 7 patients hospitalized at Stephens County Hospital who are positive for COVID-19 and 8 others who are hospitalized pending test results.
- In the past week, two patients have died at Stephens County Hospital as a result of complications from COVID-19. One was an older individual who arrived in cardiac arrest being transferred to us from another facility and was not able to be revived. Another was an older individual who was being treated in our hospital for COVID-19 and passed away from complications from the virus. As many hospitals across the state and the country are experiencing, we too are seeing an increase in the number of people presenting with severe, life-threatening symptoms due to COVID-19. We are working diligently to treat these patients and continuing tirelessly in our fight against the coronavirus.
COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES
• Department of Public Health COVID-19 Hotline: 844-442-2681
• Stephens County Health Department: 706-282-4507
Testing Locations (by appointment):
• Franklin County Health Dept: 706-384-5575
• Habersham County Health Dept: 706-778-7156
• Hall County Health Dept: 770-531-5600
WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care Clinic does have testing capabilities for patients suspected of having COVID-19. Testing is done by appointment and only following assessment by a medical provider of that clinic. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and wish to be assessed at WorkWell, please call 706-282-5815.