SCH COVID UPDATE
Stephens County Hospital
COVID-19 Daily Update 07/20/2020
Stephens County Hospital COVID-19 Testing:
- Total Tests completed: 3,775
- Positive Results Received: 670
- 548 Total Patients have tested Positive, some have tested positive on multiple occasions.
- Negative Results Received: 3,062
- Pending Results: 43
- We currently have 5 patients hospitalized at Stephens County Hospital who are positive for COVID-19 and 1 other who is hospitalized awaiting results.
- We are updating some of our policies for visitation in the hospital. Beginning Wednesday, July 22nd , Patients will be allowed 1 support person for:
- Outpatient Surgery
- Outpatient Infusions
- ER Visits
- Inpatient admissions (with the exception of patients being treated and testing positive for COVID-19)
- End of life discussions
- Labor and Delivery
- All individuals will be screened for temperature upon entry to the hospital. Anyone with a temperature of 100.3 or who is sick will not be allowed to be a patient’s support person in the hospital.
COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES
• Department of Public Health COVID-19 Hotline: 844-442-2681
• Stephens County Health Department: 706-282-4507
Testing Locations (by appointment):
• Franklin County Health Dept: 706-384-5575
• Habersham County Health Dept: 706-778-7156
• Hall County Health Dept: 770-531-5600
WorkWell Occupational Medicine & Immediate Care Clinic does have testing capabilities for patients suspected of having COVID-19. Testing is done by appointment and only following assessment by a medical provider of that clinic. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and wish to be assessed at WorkWell, please call 706-282-5815.