Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
At Stephens County Hospital Occupational Health Services, we provide many Department Of Transportation (DOT) services. We are experienced in DOT drug and alcohol screening. Our Nurse Practitioner, Shannon Chatman, is a certified DOT examiner.
- DOT exam
- Drug/alcohol testing
- On-site testing
- DOT random selection
- Return to duty testing
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- DOT Specimen collection only
What to Expect at Your DOT Exam:
- The Practitioner will review your medical history and immunizations and perform a simple physical exam, which may include a urinalysis.
- The Practitioner will complete your Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form; provide a summary, a receipt and a Medical Examiner's Certificate, as appropriate.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
Insurance is not accepted for DOT physicals. For individual exams, payment is due at time of visit. Employers may set up invoicing options - contact Stephens County Hospital Occupational Health Services.
A DOT physical should not replace an annual wellness physical.
Contact Stephens County Hospital Occupational Health Services for more information: