To provide healthcare and related services to enhance individual health and well being in a manner that meets the expectations of patients and other customers.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe that our customers are our patients, visitors, physicians, fellow employees, vendors and other third parties, and the public-at-large.
- We believe in the rights of patients, employees and other individuals to be treated with dignity, respect and concern.
- We believe that patients are to be cared for by professionally and technically proficient personnel in an effective and resource efficient manner.
- We believe in providing educational and other opportunities to maximize the potential of the care giver and to improve the community health.
- We believe that all resources should be utilized appropriately to contain costs and to provide for additional service opportunities.
- We believe a productive work environment requires teamwork, active collaboration, and clear and open communication within and across organizational units.
- We believe that all phases of operations must be carried out in an ethical manner.