Love Light Campaign
Since 1982, the Stephens County Hospital Auxiliary has headed the annual Love Light Campaign. This wonderful event helps to raise money to purchase much needed equipment for the Hospital. 2017 will mark the 36th Anniversary of the Love Light Campaign and Tree Lighting Ceremony. The tree lighting ceremony is held annually in December and marks the kick-off of the holiday season. The Love Light Campaign actively raises money throughout the year through fundraising events, Gift Shop sales, as well as monetary donations. Thus far, the Stephens County Hospital Auxiliary has purchased over $605,800.00 in hospital equipment through the Love Light Campaign.
2016 Love Light Projects (Equipment Purchased)
In 2016, the Stephens County Hospital Auxiliary purchased $41,908.66 in hospital equipment through the Love Light Campaign.
- Hematology Slide Stainer - Laboratory
- AV 400 Vein Illuminator and powered wheeled stand - Med / Surg Unit
- Stryker Treatment Recliner - Med / Surg Unit
- Bariatric EVA Walker - Rehab Services
- Portable TV Cart, DVD Player & Television - Staff Development
- Portable Spirometer - Staff Development
- Audiometer - Staff Development
- Tables and Chairs - Community Education Classroom
- Surevent Disposable Automatic Ventilator - EMS
- Light Vein EMS Pro - EMS
- AV 400 Vein Illuminator and powered wheeled stand - Surgical Services
- Backpack Vacuum - Personal Care Homes
Fundraising events are held throughout the year with all proceeds from these events benefiting the Love Light Campaign. These fundraisers are open to Stephens County Hospital employees as well as the community. There are eight fundraising events held annually.
- Uniform Sale (2 Annually)
- Jewelry Sale (3 Annually)
- Book & Gift Fair (2 Annually)
- Plant Sale
For more information about the annual Fundraising Events please call 706.282.4254.
The GIFT GALLERY Gift Shop
The Gift Gallery Gift Shop is located in the main lobby of the hospital and is operated by the Stephens County Hospital Auxiliary. The gift shop features an assortment of silk flowers, balloons, gifts, cards, toiletries and books. All proceeds from the gift shop benefit the Love Light Campaign. For more information about the Gift Gallery Gift Shop or for the hours call 706.282.5361.
When you make a monetary donation to the Love Light Campaign, the money is used to purchase much needed equipment for the hospital. Donations can be given to Memorialize a loved one or in Honor of someone that is very special in your life. What better way to warm the heart of someone you care about by honoring or remembering them with a donation. The Stephens County Hospital Foundation is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization and all donations to the Foundation are tax deductible. Your financial support is very important and greatly appreciated. For more information about the Love Light Campaign or donating please call 706.282.4254.